Translate On Your Language

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Acceptance Without Terms

If you think that this story has touched your heart, continue this story to people nearest you. Here there are 'angels' who will accompany you, so at least people who read this story will be moved his heart to be able to do something (anything small) for each other ... who need your help ... !

I am a mother of three children and recently completed my course. The last class I need to take is Sociology. The Lecturers are very inspiring, with the quality that I expect every person in possession.

Last task given to the students were given the name of "Smiling" .All students are required to go outside and give their smile to the three strangers whom meet them and documented their reactions. After that each student is asked to present in front of the class. I was a jovial, friendly and always easy to smile at everyone. So, I think, this task is very easy.


After receiving the task page, I am rushing to meet my husband and my youngest child which waiting in the campus garden, than go to McDonald's restaurant which is located around the campus ... Morning air was very cold and dry ...! While my husband will go in the queue, I interrupt and ask him to accompany my youngest child, while the seat is empty.

When I'm in the queue, waiting to serve, suddenly everyone around us move away, and even the person who originally queued behind me took away out of the queue. A feeling of panic control myself, when I turn and see why they are all breaking in? When I turn down such a "body odor dirty" sting enough, and ... right behind me stood two men who are homeless ... dirty! I'm confused, and unable to move at all .....

When I resign, my eyes accidentally stare male shorter, standing closer to me, and he is "smiling" towards me .... This blue-eyed man, highlight the sharp eyes ... but also emit love ...! He stare towards me, as if he requested that I can receive their 'presence' there ... He greet "Good day ..!" while still smiling and while some of the coins are prepared to pay for the food to be ordered. Spontaneously I reply his smile, and immediately remind me by 'task' given by my lecturers. The second men are playing with the hand movements strange standing on the back of a friend. I soon realized that the second man was suffering mental deficiency, and the man with blue eyes is the "helper". I feel very concerned about them .. when I realize that now it was just left me and them in the queue ..., and we are already up before the counter.

When the young woman at the counter asks me what I want to order, I asked them to order first ... Blue-eyed man immediately ordering "just coffee, one cup ... lady!" Apparently collected from the coin that is only capable purchased by them (restaurant rules here, if you want to sit in the restaurant and warm yr body, then people have to buy something). And these two men seem to only want to warm the body.

Suddently a pity feeling attacked me ... I was starled some time, while my eyes followed the steps they are looking for a place to sit which far away from other guests, which is nearly all ... observed them. At the same time, I realized that at that time all eyes in the restaurant was looking at me, and surely also see all the my 'action' ...

I just realize it after officials at the counter greet me third time asking what I want to order. I smiled ... and have given two packages breakfast (outside of my order) in a separate tray. After paying all the orders, I requested help to other officers in the counter trays to deliver my order to a table of my husband and children. While I take another walk around tray corner towards to the both man table which has been selected
.. I place the tray containing the food on their table, and put my hand on the back cold hand of the blue men, while I say .. "I have ordered this food for both of you ...."

The blue eyes look at me deeply, now my eyes was glistened with tears ... and he was only able to say "Thank you very much, ma'am ...."
I'm trying to keep my self-control, while I light blow his shoulder ... "Surely, that is not only me who do this for you, God is also around here, and have whisper something to my ear to deliver this food to you ...."
When they heard that, the Blue Eyes can not stop to cry and hug the second man. At that time I wanted to hug both of them ....

I can not hold my cry when I walk away ... and join with my husband and my child, not far from where they sit. When I sat my husband tried to mollify my cry with a smile and said ... "Now I know why God send you as my wife ..., to provide 'shelter' for myself and my child ...!" We hold each other hands some time ...... and then we're grateful and realize, that is only because God whisper we have been able to take advantage of our 'chance' .. to be able to do something for other people who are very needy.
When we start to eat food, starting from the guests who will leave the restaurant and followed by several other guests ... come to our table, just want to 'shake hands' with us ... One of them, an old man, hold my hands, and say .. "This hand has provided a costly lesson for all of us here ... if I was given the opportunity, I will do as your example ... "I can only say" thanks "with a smile.

Before leaving the restaurant I go to see towards that two men, they immediately turned towards us with a smile, and wave their hands towards us ... On the way home I ponder again what I have to do both homeless people before, I never thought to do this "action"
I thought, and it is a bless for me ... and for those who have near me at that time. Experience that day showed me how the God's love is great and warm ...!

I went back to college, on the last day of lectures with a 'story'. I submit a 'paper' I have to my lecturers. And the next day, before I start the course lecturer called me to the front of the class, he saw to me and said, "Can I share your story to the other?" "Yes off course" I replied. With the way and style of the lecturers are present in the story ... students who attended the lecture hall feel as if they see how the incident was indeed in progress, so that the student who sat in the back row of them come near me and hug me to reveal her feelings.
The end of reading the paper, the teacher deliberately close to the story quoted one sentence that I write the end of my paper
.. ."Smile with 'heart', and you will know how 'terrible' effect caused ..."

Sources : Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks and very appreciate for yr comment